Are you ready to take your Yoga Teaching to the Next Level?
To feel Empowered, Passionate and to find your own Unique Teaching Style?
Doors are open for my 5th Ignite Mentorship program, this time for just 12 mentee! We start May 2022, will you be joining us?
Read more on this page or book a discovery call to get to know each other and see if this is right for you!
So, you’ve qualified as a yoga teacher, NOW WHAT?
I know how passionate you feel about Yoga, it changed your life and you really want to share it with others.
You took your TT as you want to make a difference, to help others
and do something with your life that lights you up, but you also need to
make money and have financial freedom.
You’ve got the certificate!!! But now what?!
Perhaps you’re feeling a bit lost? You haven’t got a clue where to
begin? How to build a successful Yoga Business? I’m sure you’ve
got a lot of questions:
- Can I make enough money as a yoga teacher?
- Am I going to be stuck in my corporate career forever?
- Is it even possible to make money as a yoga teacher?
During your teacher training, you felt part of a community and loved
the collective energy and inspiration, but now you feel alone and
not sure where to turn to, or who to ask ALL of the questions!
- How can I stand out from the crowd?
- How can I find my own unique style and authentic voice and
avoid mimicking my teachers or sticking to a script?
- How can I work through this crippling lack of confidence?
Maybe your suddenly realising just how much wasn’t covered in
your 200hr and need a safe space to ask questions?
Perhaps you feel unsure about how to modify practices for mixed
groups? Or for those with injuries? Or you feel nervous about
applying your new skills? Do you even know where to begin with
adjustments and when they’re appropriate??!
Perhaps you’re feeling a bit disillusioned with your own practice
and your yoga time has now become teaching prep?!
Maybe you’re feeling like giving up the whole ‘dream’ of being a
Your biggest fear – What if I try to make a go of it, and fail? What if nobody comes to my classes? What if they do??! Who am I to teach yoga?
All of the hard work you put in to qualify and you might be feeling like it wasn’t meant to be…
But there’s still that voice inside, telling you not to give up on your dreams….
Maybe you’re worried that due to the pandemic and the coming recession that it’s just not the right time to begin a new career, that there are already too many yoga teachers out there?
The Time is NOW
What if I were to tell you that there has never been a better time?! That NOW is the time to begin! That there has never been more need for yoga in the world, nor has it ever been more possible for yoga teachers to turn their teaching into successful and lucrative careers!
With the pivot to online teaching, teachers are now location interdependent, you can start teaching with very little overheads and with access to people from all over the world! Also, people need to hear from YOU. They need your experience of yoga, your unique experience of how yoga has changed your life because your unique experiences will resonate with the right people and help them.
Believe me I have been in your position,
I remember all too clearly feeling so overwhelmed after finishing my 200 hr, I had NO CLUE where to begin!!!
I had no one to talk to, or to support me, and often I was too embarrassed to reach out to my teachers.
I would turn up to teach classes sometimes with only a couple of people in and take it sooo personally! I would feel sick! I remember being fearful that people would turn up, and equally fearful they wouldn’t! I also became so disillusioned with my own practice; it became a time to work out what I could teach and how I’d teach it. I lost the joy, spark and peace that Yoga gives us!
Well fast forward thirteen years (many mistakes and a lot of time learning lessons and working with some great mentors) and my yoga teaching feels so grounded and I can honestly say I feel more inspired, and in love with yoga than ever!
I have taught and established a successful yoga business. With classes both online and when possible in person!
I teach fulfilling workshops across the UK. I regularly run powerful International and UK retreats, I’ve taught at festivals and I teach and mentor on the London ISHTA Yoga 200, and 300 hr Teacher Trainings.
I’ve been running my own mentoring programme for teachers for the last few years and have helped many teachers establish thriving, and successful yoga businesses. I find it so fulfilling and I learn from everyone I meet and work with too! I love building community amongst yoga teachers.
“Having Jess as a mentor has been a godsend, it was just what I needed!
When I signed up for Jess’ mentoring I had just returned from my second teacher training course and was feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of getting back into teaching.
Through Jess’ guidance, I found my focus, started teaching again and am finding that I have more clarity around why I’m teaching and how I want to teach. Jess also shares lots of practical information such as breaking down asanas, sequencing, adjustments, social media, how to navigate the ‘interview process’ at a new studio etc. A lot of this information wasn’t covered in my teacher training so Jess is in a sense filling the gaps of knowledge that I really needed. I highly recommend this course!”
Candice Roberts / Product Developer
So how can I help you?
This is a six month online, LIVE Yoga Teachers Mentoring Programme, which only opens its doors twice a year!
This course will not only transform the way you practice but the way you teach and approach your yoga business. It will provide you with space, community and guidance to make sure that you have all you need to be inspired, and to be an inspiring teacher, filled with creativity and more in love with your practice than ever!
During our time together you’ll hone your skills and learn to trust your intuition enabling you to teach and speak from the heart. Over the period of six months you’ll be provided with a safe and supportive space and with a warm Kula of teachers, all guided by me.
A space where you can ask ALL of the questions that might come up as a new teacher!!
We will establish strong foundations where you commit first and foremost to being a Yoga Student, you will be held accountable by me, and my team, and your mentee buddy.
This Programme Has 3 Main Pillars:
My Sankalpa for you during this 6-month journey
- That you re-ignite your passion for yoga and always put your sadhana first! When we keep space to stay inspired, we are more inspiring teachers.
- That you become crystal clear on why you teach yoga, so that this guides you to create the career you desire, and that you feel and know you are in service.
- That you have a powerful morning routine that sets you up for the day and helps you to feel aligned, productive and inspired.
- That you feel confident in creating powerful classes, with safe and effective sequences. That you build your tribe of loyal followers who love you and who you love back.
- That you have an abundant mindset and recognise yourself as the owner of your yoga business.
- That you deepen your wisdom and expertise, and feel confident in understanding your students’ bodies, hands-on adjustments and offering appropriate modifications.
What You’ll Receive during our 6 months together:
6 Modules, over 6 months, in a small Kula limited to 20 teachers.
- For each module, 1 week prior to the meet-up, you’ll receive a comprehensive resource and video and which you are required to watch and to prepare, ready for reflection and discussion.
- A monthly online 4-hour training. Each month we will explore a different topic, and there will be a mixture of practice teaching and feedback, group discussion. Asana lab and practicum – These will be recorded, but your presence is required LIVE as this makes the delivery and group energy much more potent and we all gain more from the experience. If you cannot attend one you may watch the recording but please aim to attend as many as possible.
- An online discussion portal for community, questions and support from me, my team and each other.
- 2x monthly live virtual coaching calls, which will be recorded for those who can’t make them live.
- A 45 min 1-to-1 Introductory Call with me to start personalising your mindset work and business plan.
- An accountability coach.
- An option to join me for 2, half day workshops on Adjustments, Modifications and making yoga accessible for all bodies at my studio in Ellensbrook, close to St Albans – Date will be confirmed towards the end of the course
WHY Work With Me?
I feel confident in creating a safe and supportive space, to guide people to find their own best practice.
I have healthy firm boundaries and yet can stay loving and open, and know I’m living my Dharma and am of service to others.
I have a strong sense of my self and my brand, and feel confident in teaching MY yoga, not mimicking what I learnt in my teacher trainings or copying my teachers! I feel clear on how I want to show up, and support others in their journeys. I truly believe that the more yoga in the world the better we’ll all be, and want to help others get out there and share their yoga, and get paid well for it!
I have been through it all, building up community and loyal students in new areas, getting classes in studios, building a successful and financially rewarding teaching career, finding successful collaborations, writing and being featured in yoga magazines.
I have done all of the hard work, making tons of mistakes along the way, so you don’t have to!!
Meet The Team
How you can expect your yoga teaching to change over our 6 months together:
- You will feel confident in teaching and offering powerful classes and offerings.
- You will have a greater sense of your own unique offering.
- You will have a better understanding of how to adjust and modify your students practice and how to keep people safe, helping them find a practice that is suitable for them.
- You will feel empowered as a yoga business owner and have strong healthy boundaries that help you deal with situations and communication with others as they occur.
- You will refine your teaching skills and develop your intuition.
- You will feel a sense of community and forge relationships with people in a similar situation as you, who you can collaborate with and who will inspire and support you
- You will add to your yoga CV, experience and wealth of knowledge.
In order to participate in the 6-Month Yoga Teachers Mentor Programme, you will need the following:
- You need to have completed a 200 hr teacher training course (or be finished yours by end June 2022)
- Be ready to commit to the community of teachers, including being active in the community online portal and committing to your accountability buddy
- Be willing to show up and put in the hours, attend the meet-ups and listen/attend the calls
- Prior to the course fill in your Letter Of Intention for the 6 months we’ll spend together
Reach out by emailing me on firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Places are limited on this course to keep it small and intimate, and is by application only.
Please use the button below to access the application form and I’ll be in touch soon! Alternatively you can book a discovery further down the page.